Job Title: Category Lead Marketing Germany
We are a fast growing company with local and international brands beloved by consumers in Germany and around the world. We are passionate about the quality and heritage of our products and are looking for a leader for a set of our key categories who will share this passion and continue developing and driving our brands, categories and business through winning strategies and tactics. Specifically, this Category Leader will perform the following tasks to the highest standards.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
- A team of 5 (2 marketeers, 2 trade marketeers + financial support).
- Full accountability for the P&L and market performance of the categories (condiments & sauces).
- Review, improve and implement the category strategy (short & long term).
- Develop and drive product initiatives strengthening the core and drive on-top innovation
- Align the consumer interaction and research plan
- Define and implement communication initiatives across all media channels
- Identify and drive new communication, promotion and POS initiatives to keep ahead of evolving market trends
- Closely cooperate with Sales to guarantee an excellent execution of the category plans in the market
- Manage and track marketing budgets and ensure effective budget use
- Plan and implement new product launch activities
- Lead a team of highly skilled employees from Marketing and Trade Marketing
! Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
We are not looking for an ordinary marketing or trade marketing manager, but someone who is a great leader, passionate about analytics, with an innate start-up mentality and extensive marketing and trade marketing experience in senior brand or trade marketing roles, ideally from an international fast-paced organization.
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Experience of developing, creating and managing promotional campaigns and marketing activities with associated costs and working to budget restraints
- Ability to work under pressure at all times
- Relevant degree, in marketing, business development or other relevant business field
- Excellent communication skills in English (writing, listening and speaking)
- Communicates key information effectively to all levels of management using a variety of communication tools and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent judgement, time management and decision making skills
- Able to relate to the marketing world and adapt to changing priorities quickly and with ease
- Proactive attitude and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Very good knowledge of English, basic knowledge of German
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long- term strategic initiatives
At Kraft Heinz you’ll be easily exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of stakeholders.
Achieving results is nice, but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You’re a team player, which means you’re sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal.
We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be needed, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
What we offer you/ you deserve
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an idea, please let us know so we can set it in action!
- High responsibility, individual position in international company being a leader in its categories
- Being part of dynamic team of professionals
- Stable employment conditions and necessary tools
- Attractive bonus system depending on achieved results
- Private health care
- Multisport card
To be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world isn’t just a dream – it’s our GLOBAL VISION. Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. This is the perfect time to join our team and built something great. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people. That’s where you come in…
It takes Great People to dream Big Dreams. Extra ordinary results define our work. Kraft Heinz is not for everyone, but amazing for the few – ambitious, result focused and hardworking people who can turn ideas into reality. We’re looking for people who aren’t just good, but who perform even better than we do. We will reward you with a career track so fast, only few companies can match. So are you already good in what you do? Join us and become the best.