Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose & Summary
As the Assistant Operations Analyst you support the business operations and supply chain (BOSC) Operations analyst in coordinating and performing plant performance analyses with respect to environmental, energy, yield and dry base shrink, unexplained loss and productivity performance and improvement. You assist in the preparation of high quality, insightful plant performance and variance reports. You take part in the preparation and guidance of the budgeting process for all, non-financial, operational performance-related metrics.
You participate in the planning and chairing the site security team meetings including site security inspections, follow-up of defined actions and reporting. You also support and streamline information flows between plant operations and finance by applying in-depth plant and refinery process knowledge. During holidays or other absences of the BOSC Operations analyst, you are the direct back-up and ensuring continuity for all operational accountabilities, like reporting and month-end closure.
- You prepare the data and reports for the monthly plant performance meetings;
- You prepare the data for the monthly dent remediation reports;
You perform weekly and monthly mass balance analyses in order to control/manage the yield performance;
- You prepare daily production and stock records including variance analysis and explanations;
- You prepare and continuously improves the plant reporting packages including, amongst others, variable consumables like energy, chemicals and filter aids and yield performance;
- Supports and streamlines information flows between plant operations and finance by applying in-depth plant and refinery process knowledge;
- You coordinate the monthly stock take for the site;
- You participate in the target setting process for plant performance metrics;
- You report and update plant performance improvement initiatives;
- You upload and check the performance data into the manufacturing information system (Manis) on a monthly basis;
- You submit and update project charters/commitment requests and ensure proper progression of approval cycles;
- You ensure compliance with and actively manage contracts including timely order placement;
- You manage the archive with legally prescribed administration;
- You plan and chair attend the site security team meetings including site security inspections, follow-up of defined actions and reporting;
- You perform quarterly weighbridge, mass flow and laboratory analysis blind cross-check controls;
- You analyse overtime and sickness related costs; You perform FTE analysis including overtime and sickness;
- You prepare/submit environmental (e.g. CO2 emissions) reports and declarations;
- You support, participate in and/or manage ad-hoc requests or projects, questions, presentations and plant audits or legal inspections.
- Intermediate vocational education or bachelor degree in supply chain, logistics, engineering, finance, accounting, business administration, economics engineering or other related fields, or equal experience.
- between 1-4 years relevant working experience; exposure to operations, manufacturing, supply chain is an advantage.
- Numerical ability.
- Self-starter; motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Flexible and able to cope with fast changes within a growing business.
- Able to proactively identify and resolve problems.
- Willingness to take responsibility and initiative .
- Ability to challenge, influence plants in the business opportunities that lay within the initiatives.
- Stress resistance and proven experience in prioritizing work and meeting deadlines.
- Teamwork and team player with ability to work in a multi-cultural and cross-functional team.
- Proven attention to detail and quality of work.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- Fluent in Dutch and English
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested in this job? Click the apply button now! Grapefrute works directly with the hiring managers for our posted jobs, and is the fastest way to get results.