Would you like to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
As the Junior Account Manager Foodservice, you are accountable for providing sales support to key account managers and manage medium-size accounts. You are a key enabler to strategic account managers action deployment.
- You provide administrative support to strategic key account manager: contract management and adaptation, facilitate coordination across functions to deeply value proposition and back up strategic KAM;
- You play an active role in category projects and building and executing business development plan;
- You proactively develop insight on customer needs and build customer intimacy through customer meetings and customer training.
- You build a plan for continuous growth and identify new opportunities.
- You build customer account plan, value proposition and are the sponsor of your customers within the organization by sharing relevant information on the targeted customers and their environment.
- You are responsible for pre-contracting discussion on terms and conditions, you negotiate and conclude a sale and contract entry, until execution and payment of the contract.
- You appropriately involve sales assistant and other support functions during the process, and manage credit and counterparty risk;
- You manage the Vandemoortele key account and distributor in packed oils (Foodservice distributor management for Vandemoortele branded and private label business foodservice and Industry in Benelux, packed oil customer in retail);
- You build customer account plan, value proposition and facilitate operations within the organization;
- You coach and support Vandemoorte sales team on private labels distribution in BENELUX.
- University degree.
- Healthy business acumen and attitude.
- Affinity with trading /risk management/ agricultural commodities and markets.
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of PC-tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- JDE or other ERP systems experience is beneficial.
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills and knowledge.
- Fluent in English & French; spoken and written.
- Additional languages are beneficial.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested in this job? Click the apply button now! Grapefrute works directly with the hiring managers for our posted jobs, and is the fastest way to get results.