Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is an alternative to traditional recruiting services that has transformed many companies’ recruitment processes. Unlike many agencies, grapefrute offers both RPO and traditional contingency recruitment services, so you can choose the right solution for your recruitment needs. Let’s take a closer look at RPO recruitment so you can determine if it’s the right fit for you.
What is RPO Recruitment?
With RPO recruitment, you can “hire” and manage grapefrute’s recruitment experts to work for you, on a flexible, as-needed basis. They work offsite, using our state-of-the-art software, and you have complete oversight of the work, and direct control of the recruitment process. Grapefrute recruiters get paid by the hour, with complete transparency into time and cost allocations the whole way.
Advantages of RPO Recruitment
For most companies, the advantages of an RPO recruiting partner include:
- No need to hire or train new recruitment staff. It can take a long time to fill vacant positions, and it takes even longer when your own recruiting department is understaffed. Recruitment Process Outsourcing allows you to keep your recruitment tasks on schedule while you find the perfect permanent employees.
- No need for long-term contracts. If your recruitment needs are short-term, or your long-term needs are fluid and need to remain flexible, an RPO arrangement allows you to choose only the recruitment support you need, for only as long as you need it.
Choose RPO recruitment if:
- You need a flexible budget. If your budget needs to be flexible and change rapidly, RPO can start and stop whenever you need it to.
- You want control over the recruitment process. With RPO recruiting, our staff becomes your staff. You can direct what, when, and how our recruiters work for you.
- You have internal staffing or resource shortages. Instead of hiring new staff, purchasing new software, or cross-training your team members, you can simply use an RPO service to instantly increase your capacity.
- You have temporary, short-term recruitment needs. If you don’t need a long-term contract, grapefrute offers just the amount of support you need.
Under either service option, you always get grapefrute’s exceptional service, with expert staff who are responsive to your needs and take ownership of your results. Our recruiters are multi-lingual and international, so you get a global reach. You also get access to our huge talent network, developed over years in the food, beverage, ingredients, FMCG, pharma & life-sciences industries. And you get to work with a recruitment firm that is committed to your success, making the best matches in the business.
If you aren’t sure which recruitment package is best for your needs, contact us for a consultation.