In today’s tough employment market, recruitment is changing fast. Companies are finding it difficult and time consuming to connect with qualified talent to fill roles in R&D, QA, logistics, NPD, engineering, and other mission-critical jobs. Many recruitment firms are slow to respond, don’t understand the needs of the industry, and don’t get the results you are looking for. Grapefrute is a refreshing change, connecting you with the right candidates, fast.
Why Choose Grapefrute?
- Global. Our multi-cultural, multi-lingual team finds the right people, no matter where in the world they are.
- Innovative. Our unique talent searches don’t just rely on algorithms; our approach to finding people is creative and proactive.
- Specialised. We relate to our clients and our candidates, with deep knowledge and passion for the practices, trends, and challenges in the industries we serve.
- Responsive. We build lasting relationships with candidates and clients, becoming a trusted partner and sharing your goals. Years in the business have given us an incredibly wide network in FMCG.
How we work
Vacancy briefingQ&A with your HR representative and/or Hiring Manager. Direct Sourcing / Searching in networks & social media. Mapping of the competitor landscape in any country.
Candidate approachPhone and Skype interviews, personal interviews and online testing.
Success!Introduction of candidates with detailed documentation. Scheduling of interview between your representatives & candidates.
Our Service Options
Grapefrute clients can choose the type of working relationship that suits them best, with two different service options that adjust for your recruitment need.
Grapefrute Contingency Recruiting
Contingency Recruiting is the most familiar solution for most companies, and is often the perfect recruiting plan. With contingency recruiting, clients simply pay a fixed fee for every position we fill.
Contingency recruiting offers a lot of benefits and advantages for busy HR personnel, including:
- Time savings. With contingency recruiting, you can set-it-and-forget-it. We do all the legwork while you manage other tasks.
- Fixed budget. The fixed budget of contingency recruiting simplifies financial planning and forecasting, so your costs are always predictable and there are never any surprises.
- Long-term partnership. When we work under contract, the long-term relationship helps us become a better partner to you over time, with a deeper understanding of your unique culture and business objectives.
Grapefrute RPO Recruiting
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is an alternative way of working with recruitment firms. When you work with Grapefrute RPO, you hire our team of world-class recruiters to work directly for you on a dedicated basis, paid by the hour.
RPO recruiting is an increasingly popular service, with some unique benefits, including:
- Cost savings. Our professional recruiter(s) work for you for as little as 8 hours, which can be a great way to reduce costs. There are no long-term contracts or commitments, giving you more flexibility in your budget.
- Complete control. Instead of just waiting for results, you have full control over how our time is spent. Your Grapefrute recruiter(s) is/are fully dedicated to your needs during those hours.
- Full transparency. We use a top-tier ATS and a time/work tracking tool so you always know the status of your request and how much time has been spent.