Account Manager Food Ingredients
Position Purpose & Summary
The Account Manager, part of a centralised sales team representing various Cargill business units and products, will develop customer sales strategies and build relationships with honesty and integrity. In this role, you will help identify and contact prospective customers and build relationships and contribute to assessing customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions that maximize product revenue and improves profitability.
- Align with customer partners to sell products, quoting and negotiating product pricing within pricing function guidelines.
- Develop customer sales strategies to meet customer goals and objectives.
- Cross-selling and upselling the product portfolio of Cargill Food & Beverages Ingredients.
- Process customer orders and manage overall order fill rate and on-time delivery service.
- Gather and communicate channel, market, customer or competitive information and intelligence and interact with the team on strategy and pricing functions.
- Manage contracts and risk with pricing and trade promotions teams and resolve and coordinate the investigation of claims and disputes.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- For this role we can look at various levels of experience: graduate, junior & experienced.
- Fluent English.
- Additional languages like Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Italian are an advantage.
What Cargill offers
IIn return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
About the company
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products, and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments, and communities, Cargill helps people thrive by applying insights and has over 150 years of experience. Cargill has 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!
Interested in this job? Click the apply button now! Grapefrute works directly with the hiring managers for our posted jobs, and is the fastest way to get results.