Customer Value Specialist Quality – Chocolate Products & Processes
Position Purpose & Summary
The Customer Value Specialist establishes quality standards for products and processes and suggests modifications intended to prevent defects in components or final products. We seek a professional with the interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external multifunctional teams to address customer requirements and concerns and identify and mitigate quality risks.
This role can work from the Cargills sites either in Antwerp or Mouscron.
- Handle customer requirements, concerns and complaints ensuring proper prioritization and follow up.
- Conduct root cause analysis for defects, nonconformities or other quality failures, respond to customer complaints and provide guidance.
- Develop and lead the implementation of key food safety management system programs and critical food safety tasks.
- Provide continuous improvement support for operations and other functional areas as needed.
- Design and deliver food safety and quality related training internal and external stakeholders to improve awareness and quality capacity.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Preparation: Hosting customer audits or related visits and promote stakeholder communication.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Five years experience in food industry.
- Good knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point HACCP), International Organization for Standardization (ISO)9001: 2000, ISO14001 and Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series 18001 and food safety.
- Dutch & French language.
What Cargill offers
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
About the company
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products, and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments, and communities, Cargill helps people thrive by applying insights and has over 150 years of experience. Cargill has 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!
Interested in this job? Click the apply button now! Grapefrute works directly with the hiring managers for our posted jobs, and is the fastest way to get results.