Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
About Cargill Malchin
One of the world’s most modern production facilities for pectin is located in the town of Malchin in the north west of the district of Mecklenburgische Seenplatte. The production and storage grounds cover an area of some 10.7 hectares.
Production began in January 2002. That production has been under the Cargill banner since 2005. Over 120 dedicated and qualified specialist staff work in production, logistics, laboratory work, and in sales.
Pectin is a natural thickening and stabilizing agent and is most commonly found in citrus fruits, apples, and sugar beets. In households pectin has always been known for the preparation of jams and marmalades. The food industry is one of our main customers. Pectin also has a wide array of uses in drugs and in the cosmetics industry.
Everyday-use products containing pectin:
- Fruit preparations of all kinds
- Fruit juices
- Jams and marmalades
- Yogurts and soy drinks
- Gelatin-free confectionery
- Fillings for pastries and baked goods
- You are the first point of contact for technical questions throughout the Pectin producing plant.
- You define new processes or improve existing processes, including system design and programming specifications, taking into account the safety and quality standards.
- You monitor and define process parameters.
- You carry out process safety analysis and take appropriate measures
- You support central engineering projects
- You actively support the local production team
- Master in process engineering or chemical engineering with several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Solid knowledge of explosion protection
- Operation and design of thermal systems, such as distillation and evaporation technology
- Lean Six Sigma, Green Belt degree
- Fluent German and English skills
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
If you choose to respond to this listing, please do not apply on the employer’s website or through any other means. Grapefrute is contracted with this company, and has direct communication with the hiring manager and HR department. When we present you as a candidate, you are considered more quickly and in more detail than when you apply on the employer’s site. Grapefrute works with transparency and integrity, and we will be your point of contact throughout the whole hiring process.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Xing Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!