Are you looking for an independent technical job with a lot of freedom? Are you curious by nature and do you want to continue your career in the fascinating food industry? Do you like visiting a great variety of customers all around France and/or abroad? Do you want to be part of an internationally renowned organization and enjoy developing yourself? And do you want to contribute to a safer world by sharing your knowledge with organizations? Then Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance is the right choice for you.
This role can work from any home office located in Belgium.
Job Responsibilities as Lead Assessor
As Lead Assessor at LRQA you will, working individually or as part of a team, verify management systems in the food industry. Qualifications and/or experiences in Food Safety systems are a must. You will act as an expert and examine, as well as assess, the implementation of a management system for our clients all around the country and/or abroad. Your goal is to contribute to the improvement of a client’s overall food management system, provide excellent service to the client and be knowledgeable about the requirements of the accreditation.
The broadening and deepening of the collaboration with our clients is also a great aspect of your job. Based on your expertise you will contribute to the development of our services. This is a challenging and diverse job where you will get to meet a lot of different people, and varying clients, and meet interesting challenges in all aspects.
Job Requirements as Lead Assessor
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in the food industry (process and/or technology)
- Adequate working experience in quality management and food safety in the food sector
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience (in relation to food production and/or quality/technology) in the food industry.
- Qualification for auditing in 3rd party IFS Food is obligatory
- Additional qualification and experience in BRC Food and/or FSSC 22000 is an advantage
- Additional qualification for BRC S&D and/or IFS Logistics, ISO 22000 and/or BRC Packaging will be an advantage
- English, Dutch & French, spoken and written
- Analytical approach with a proactive attitude and assertiveness
- Very good communication skills
What does LRQA offer?
- An interesting job in a very innovative, diversified and international work environment of the food industry, from small family-owned businesses up to global acting companies
- The reputation and success story of a company that has been active in the market for more than 250 years
- LRQA Group is an independent risk management organization that helps to improve our clients’ quality, safety, environmental and business performance throughout the world. This is mirrored in our mission statement “working together for a safer world”.
- LRQA is a global engineering, technical and business services organization.
- Our expertise and activities cover Marine, Energy (Oil, Gas, Chemicals and Power), Management
- Systems and other asset-intensive industries. This role is specific to LRQA Business Assurance.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then apply/contact Grapefrute today to discuss this opportunity.
If you choose to respond to this listing, please do not apply on the employer’s website or through any other means. Grapefrute is contracted with this company and has direct communication with the hiring manager and HR department. When we present you as a candidate, you are considered more quickly and in more detail than when you apply on the employer’s site. Grapefrute works with transparency and integrity, and we will be your point of contact throughout the whole hiring process.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Xing Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!