Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Inventory Planner, will help plan, identify and evaluate the network distribution inventories through analysis of the inventory replenishment system. In this role, you will conduct inventory analysis and work on basic assignments to help implement policies, procedures and applicable regulations to monitor and ensure inventory security.
- Generate and execute cycle and safety stock plans for the assigned product(s) and location(s), using the approved supply plan entries.
- Handle network inventory in accordance with set inventory planning metrics targets.
- Provide inventory plans for assigned product(s) and location(s) into the planning process.
- Develop gap coverage plans during inventory shortages.
- In charge to execute and co-ordinate the entire range of supply chain and financial administration.
- The central point of contact for all stakeholders involved in case of service disruptions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch and French is an asset but not mandatory
- 3-5 years of supply chain planning experience and/or broader supply chain experience
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
If you choose to respond to this listing, please do not apply on the employer’s website or through any other means. Grapefrute is contracted with this company, and has direct communication with the hiring manager and HR department. When we present you as a candidate, you are considered more quickly and in more detail than when you apply on the employer’s site. Grapefrute works with transparency and integrity, and we will be your point of contact throughout the whole hiring process.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Xing Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!