Döhler is a global producer, marketer, and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. We provide its customers with a wide product range including natural flavours, natural colours and textures as well as healthy and functional ingredients for foods and beverages.
The product portfolio of natural ingredients ranges from natural flavours, natural colours, health ingredients, pulses & cereal ingredients, dairy & plant-based ingredients, fermented ingredients, dry fruit & vegetable ingredients, fruit & vegetable ingredients to ingredient systems.
Join Döhler and contribute with your vision and ideas to drive major projects. We are looking for talents who are committed to our ultimate customer focus and who are ready to deliver their best performance in a thriving environment.
Your role as Group Sustainability Manager
We search for a Group Sustainability Manager, a sustainability expert, which has an in-depth understanding of the global landscape of sustainability developments. This includes areas such as global sourcing, eco-efficiency related topics or Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategies.
Key tasks & topics
- Develop and implement social sustainable initiatives with suppliers and internal production units on a worldwide basis.
- Provide support and coordination on the full cycle of implementation of sustainability scheme’s, implemented by own operations.
- Develop guidelines and best practices on sustainable related manners.
- Deep understanding of eco-efficiencies related topics and related methodologies (LCA, emissions, footprints).
- Direct contact with customers, suppliers and own teams on sustainable topics.
- Social compliance and due diligence guidance and implementation.
- Contribute to the digitalization of sustainable corporate processes, documentation, and procedures.
- Maintenance of CSR reporting.
- Relevant working experience, ideally within the Food & Beverages industry.
- Successfully completed master’s degree in sustainability or similar.
- Project management experience to guide implementation of corporate-wide programs.
- Team player and networker who is organized and target-oriented
- Eager to follow new trends and developments.
- Willing to travel internationally.
- Fluent English skills, additional languages beneficial (ideally German).
- A various and highly responsible field of activities at an innovative and growing company.
- A customer and service-oriented working environment with plenty of freedom for ownership and for personal initiatives.
- Flat hierarchies, efficient teams, and short decision processes within a family-owned business
- Employee benefits such as leasing offers, discounts, and a company pension plan.
- Individually-tailored advanced training and personal development options offered by our Döhler Academy.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!