In this role, you will be responsible for driving growth of our Processed Meat & Seafood business (one of ICL’s key growth pillars) and developing Global opportunities that help to strengthen and significantly expand our business. You will have full global responsibility for one of ICL’s key product lines from manufacturing to commercialization. You will work closely with our Global VP and rest of Global Food Management Team, the Processed Meat & Seafood R&D team, and the sales and marketing teams, to continue building momentum for our business through new opportunities across the entire Food B2B value chain.
You will be responsible for all aspects of product line management for this product line – from raw material sourcing, quality, and manufacturing planning through to customer qualification, pricing, and sales and marketing support at the customer level for this product line. You will need to understand customer, market and competitor trends for this product line and deliver targeted sales growth.
Location: EU – Home Based (Near major airport) or from an ICL office in Europe, e.g. Ladenburg-Germany or Amsterdam-Netherlands.
I’m interested! What will I get to do in this position?
- Product Line Management.
- Responsible for delivering the sales revenue goal for this product line.
- Responsible for updating the strategy for this product line.
- Responsible for the sales pipeline for this product line and tracking and support of opportunities and targets.
- In conjunction with the sales team, manage growth opportunities and development of customer projects at lead Processed Meat accounts for this product line
- Support sales team with presentations to top Processed Meat customer targets.
- In conjunction with the marketing team develop marketing collateral for this product line to ensure quality value propositions and marketing materials are provided for customer targets
- Assist with trade shows and trade communications for this product line.
- Develop pricing structure for this product line.
- Continually perform pricing and margin analysis for this product line and adapt pricing structure as necessary.
- Work closely with the ICL supply chain team to ensure sourcing of required raw materials, manufacturing of finished product to satisfy customer requirements and required inventory levels, and transportation logistics to customer.
- Manage the qualification process for this product line at key customers.
- Assist application development by providing target project list for this product line, support requirements and timeline with review and support of the R&D team.
- Work closely with R&D team to develop next generation products to supplement the product line.
- Consult with regional counterparts, as required, on all aspects of this product line
What skills and experience do I need to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred or equivalent amount of education and experience required.
- Demonstrated exceptional business acumen including financial analysis.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills including dispute resolution.
- Highly developed communication skills appropriate for all business situations.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change.
- Demonstrated skills in team-based decision making.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Results oriented.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; strong personal presence both with customers and internally.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
What will set you apart
- Extensive (15+ years) food ingredient experience in sales, marketing or related field in the North American / European Meat, Poultry, and seafood industry preferred.
- Success in developing and maintaining high level business relationships in the food industry.
- Strong track-record creating and successfully executing strategies in the food industry
About ICL Food Specialties
The pulse of innovation starts with great ingredients and a true partner. As a global leader in protein management, ICL Food Specialties provides functional ingredient systems that deliver texture and stability to food and beverage products.
About the ICl Group
A leading global specialty minerals company. Creating impactful solutions and transforming the world for a healthier and more sustainable future. Discover our impact on the global food, agriculture, health, and industrial markets.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!