Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sales Support Regional Accounts will support the execution of the sales vision and medium or short-term goals so as to realize our customer promise. We seek a professional who will apply good knowledge of sales processes to support the relationship for moderate customer accounts and maximize opportunities for the assigned customers.
- Assist in the execution of sales processes for regional customer accounts and solve day-to-day problems to ensure we deliver on our customer requirements.
- Support sales manager on routine operational activities following defined guidelines and establish good customer relationships at various levels within the customer’s organization.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to assist in the successful completion of the sales processes and to ensure accurate execution.
- Assist to create customized reports for customers and track customer requests for defined businesses or areas.
- Provide assistance to ensure data is accurate in our systems and administration tools.
- Handle complex issues and problems and work independently on them with direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Preferably had already experience in a similar job or related areas (customer service)
- Fluent in English & Dutch (French is welcome but not a hard requirement)
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Commercial insight, customer focus and service-oriented
- Action-oriented and being proactive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you choose to respond to this listing, please do not apply on the employer’s website or through any other means. Grapefrute is contracted with this company and has direct communication with the hiring manager and HR department. When we present you as a candidate, you are considered more quickly and in more detail than when you apply on the employer’s site. Grapefrute works with transparency and integrity, and we will be your point of contact throughout the whole hiring process.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Xing Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!