Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
About Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate
With over 150 years of experience, we offer the food industry a wide range of both standard and customized cocoa and chocolate ingredients to be used globally in food manufacturing, bakery, confectionery, beverage, and dairy applications. Our product range includes high-quality chocolate, coatings, fillings, cocoa powders, cocoa liquors and cocoa butter crafted by the Gerkens®, Wilbur®, Peter’s®, Merkens® and Ambrosia® brands.
Job Purpose and Impact as Sales Support
The Sales Support Regional Accounts will support the execution of the sales vision and medium or short-term goals so as to realize our customer promise. We seek a professional who will apply good knowledge of sales processes to support the relationship for moderate customer accounts and maximize opportunities for the assigned customers.
- Support sales manager on day-to-day operational activities following defined guidelines. You are the first point of contact in absence of the Sales Manager.
- Execute the sales processes for our customer accounts, help identify, analyze and recommend solutions for day-to-day problems that occur to ensure we can deliver upon our customer promise by being the expert in the sales processes.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful completion of the sales processes and to make it first time right.
- Ensure the data quality in systems and administrative tools.
- Follow up on the execution of the contract book.
- Responsible for sending reports to customers and to follow up on customer requests.
- Handle issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- In collaboration with our cash collectors team, follow up on overdue payments.
- Maintain and develop the relations with customers at different level in the customers’ organization.
- Support in preparing customer visits.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Preferably had already experience in a similar job or related areas (customer service)
- Fluent in English, and EITHER French OR Dutch
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Commercial insight, customer focus and service-oriented
- Action-oriented and being proactive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then apply/contact Grapefrute today to discuss this opportunity.
If you choose to respond to this listing, please do not apply on the employer’s website or through any other means. Grapefrute is contracted with this company and has direct communication with the hiring manager and HR department. When we present you as a candidate, you are considered more quickly and in more detail than when you apply on the employer’s site. Grapefrute works with transparency and integrity, and we will be your point of contact throughout the whole hiring process.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Xing Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!