When we opened our doors in 2011 our goal was to bring customers gluten and wheat-free bread and bakery, right for their everyday needs and with quality and safety guaranteed. As we celebrate our 10th birthday this year BFree is committed more than ever to our mission to make free from bakery better for us and taste great, serving millions of customers around the globe.
We believe that making the most of the food we eat will help us lead healthier, longer lives and no one should be excluded from being able to do this. Our approach has always been to replace ‘less with more’ – more nutritious ingredients, more choice, and more taste. We challenge the norm, challenge the process, challenge the ingredients. We always aim to be innovative, thinking outside the box in everything we do. Eating is one of the great pleasures in life and it is at the centre of good times with friends and family.
Our team here at BFree are driven by a desire to create, innovate and live better. Our mantra is simple, BFree – ‘Free From the ingredients you don’t want. Made with the ones you do’.
The Sales Manager Europe can work from Germany, the Netherlands or Belgium.
Objectives of the Sales Manager Europe
- Identify and develop new business and customers within the Gluten Free flatbread sector in Europe (Retail & Horeca).
- Develop and nurture strong working relationships with distributors and customers.
- Work cross-functionally internally to present business cases and to secure new business/product opportunities.
- Secure listings for the BFree product range and increase distribution across markets.
- Manage the key annual activities to deliver sales, profit and market share targets.
- Develop a strong promotional plan with the marketing team and ensure seamless in-market execution.
- Manage rolling forecast to plan for stock needs with constant interaction with the supply chain team.
- Manage price file information and manage the execution of any price increases in line with business requirements.
- Help develop and implement sales strategies to ensure the company remains competitive and innovative.
- Serve as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
- You will report to the Commercial Director.
Competencies of the Sales Manager Europe
- A degree is ideal.
- Experience working in the flatbread category (tortilla or pitta products) is an advantage, or alternatively in an adjacent category; e.g. healthy foods, food alternative foods, exotic foods, etc.
- S/he will have a minimum of 3 years experience ideally in a similar role working within FMCG in a direct-to-retailer and/or distributor-to-retailer sales model.
- Fluency in English and at least one other European language is essential.
- Experience across multiple markets in Europe is desired.
- A driven individual who is adept at securing sales and growing business
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A high degree of market monitoring, trend analysis and result tracking
- Must be a number-oriented individual with good commercial and well-developed business acumen
- A driver’s licence is essential.
- Think Customer – you will put the customer at the heart of all decision-making.
- Show and Earn Respect – to get respect, you must show respect.
- Own it and Deliver – you will be personally accountable for what you do and for on-time delivery,
- Work as One – to go far you will pull together with others.
- Keep it Simple – you will keep it simple to deliver sustainable growth and profitability.
If you choose to respond to this listing, please do not apply on the employer’s website or through any other means. Grapefrute is contracted with this company and has direct communication with the hiring manager and HR department.
When we present you as a candidate, you are considered more quickly and in more detail than when you apply on the employer’s site. Grapefrute works with transparency and integrity, and we will be your point of contact throughout the whole hiring process.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Xing Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!