Who are we?
Grapefrute is an international recruiter of talent in FMCG & Life-Sciences, specifically for the food, beverages, cosmetics, biotechnology & ingredients industry.
We act as a ‘one-stop shop’, mainly in Europe but also on other continents, and supply industry-leading companies with specialists and managers for their various departments. We work closely with our clients and our candidates, listening carefully and working proactively to ensure that we are making a great fit. Our work culture can be described as unconventional, fast-paced, friendly & open-minded. We offer challenging and diverse workdays in which work/life balance is important.
What would you do as Researcher?
You help provide candidates for our vacancies, looking for the perfect match. Many hours go into candidate searches, using online tools & networks. We will train you to become an effective researcher & talent finder. You will become knowledgeable in the industries and markets of our clients, learn the lingo & terminology they use, and keep an open mind to find the best candidates.
What do you need as Researcher?
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written in English and preferably another language e.g., Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- MS Office, general computer, internet, and social media experience
- Basic knowledge of human resources or online marketing is beneficial for further growth in our company
- Creativity and an open mind
- Integrity and transparency
What don’t you need?
- Experience in staffing or recruiting; we will train the right person
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!