ICL is a global specialty minerals and chemicals company operating potash, bromine and phosphate mineral value chains in a unique, integrated business model. ICL extracts raw materials from well-positioned mineral assets and utilizes technology and industrial know-how to add value for customers in key agricultural and industrial markets worldwide. ICL employs around 12.000 people worldwide and is active in many European countries. The European Headquarters are located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
About the role
Corporate Services is a relatively new team in development within the ICL Global Procurement, with many opportunities, very dynamic, and trying to make the next step in procurement maturity. The main responsible sourcing categories within the team are IT, PS, HR, FS etc.
Our team’s vision is to become an excellent value-added procurement partner to all stakeholders within ICL.
You will work closely with internal stakeholders across European and Global teams to help define the business needs for external services. You will design the procurement and lead global and regional tender processes.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support internal compliance activities: Approve POs in ERP systems, draft/sign/store sourcing protocols, draft/sign/store single source documents, setup suppliers in ERP system
- Sourcing events: Initiate and lead sourcing activities with business stakeholders and suppliers (7 procurement steps)
- Information/documentation management: Collect, understand and manage procurement documentation/information.
- Stakeholder alignment: Build and develop stakeholder relationships
- Change management: Identify and lead transformations/improvements together with stakeholders on the procurement processes and policies
- Category Management: Develop and implement sourcing category plans
- Spend analytics: Analyse and categorize supplier spend data via the BI tool
- Reporting: Track/report workload and activities, track and report savings, preferred supplier contract utilization
- Contract management: Draft, sign, store contracts and act on expiration notifications
- Buyer back-up: Function as back-up for buyers during holidays, sick leave
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in procurement or IT;
- Experience in negotiating framework agreements in the relevant fields;
- Experience in working in an international environment and leading cross-functional teams; Demonstrable track record of success in managing complex, cross-functional activities and developing/executing key procurement processes;
- Strong negotiation skills and result-driven personality;
- Excellent interpersonal, business acumen, communication and supplier relations skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a matrix management style organization and no 9 to 5 mentality.
Excellent command of English is required. Additional language skills are desirable.
You will work from our European HQ in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
If you choose to respond to this listing, please do not apply on the employer’s website or through any other means. Grapefrute is contracted with this company and communicates directly with the hiring manager and HR department. When we present you as a candidate, you are considered more quickly and in more detail than when you apply on the employer’s site. Grapefrute works with transparency and integrity, and we will be your point of contact throughout the whole hiring process.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Xing Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!