Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
About Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate
With over 150 years of experience, we offer the food industry a wide range of both standard and customized cocoa and chocolate ingredients to be used globally in food manufacturing, bakery, confectionery, beverage, and dairy applications. Our product range includes high-quality chocolate, coatings, fillings, cocoa powders, cocoa liquors and cocoa butter crafted by the Gerkens®, Wilbur®, Peter’s®, Merkens® and Ambrosia® brands.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Coördinator Werkvoorbereiding en Planning will execute the administration to plan basic routine maintenance on our plant assets and equipment following established program guidelines. In one on one communication with the technician, you will develop work orders with job plans, purchase requests and purchase orders. By managing the technical warehouse, you will support maintenance work by ensuring the availability of necessary spare parts for work execution in close contact with the maintenance team. In this role, you will support the maintenance manager in the reporting of costs, performance of assets and administrative tasks related to maintenance.
Key Accountabilities as Coordinator Maintenance Administration & Planning
- Research and compile information in close communication with technicians to generate highly effective and detailed job plans.
- Initiate the procurement of materials, special tools and unique items required in the job plans using relevant maintenance programs.
- Prepare job plans as required on general maintenance activities, schedule downtime, and partner with more senior team members to identify opportunities to improve reliability and reduce lost production.
- Maintain custom databases to support specific work projects and processes.
- Plan the administration of execution of basic repair procedures and tasks to ensure compliance with the fundamental plant maintenance procedures and practices.
- Update the machinery history data in the tracking system as required.
- Provide reports to keep the maintenance leaders informed of work progress, costs and future work schedules.
- Receive goods and services into the different storage locations to ensure accurate stock levels and minimize purchase to pay non-conformance while keeping received materials segregated, returning defective and non-conforming goods to suppliers while maintaining a document trail.
- Ensure that inventory stock and safety stock values are accurate and systematically identify obsolete potential consignment and overstock items.
- Schedule relevant inspection of goods to ensure compliance with technical specifications and quality.
- Define the most appropriate inventory management process based on the demand for the asset or spare part to minimize working capital.
- Understand, lead and monitor leading storage practices for parts, collaborating with suppliers to align with these leading practices to ensure inventory is stored to allow placement directly from inventory to functioning in the plant.
- Make purchase requests of stock items to maintain the determined inventory levels, partnering with local suppliers for vendor-controlled inventory.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field OR equivalent experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Knowledge of ERP is an asset (maintenance software system: Maximo, SAP,…)
- Having a technical background is a plus
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then apply/contact Grapefrute today to discuss this opportunity.
If you choose to respond to this listing, please do not apply on the employer’s website or through any other means. Grapefrute is contracted with this company and has direct communication with the hiring manager and HR department. When we present you as a candidate, you are considered more quickly and in more detail than when you apply on the employer’s site. Grapefrute works with transparency and integrity, and we will be your point of contact throughout the whole hiring process.